Friday, September 27, 2013

An Interview with Mr. Dinesh Gupta, author of "Meri Aankhon Me Muhabbat Ke Manzar Hai"!!!

An exclusive interview with Mr. Dinesh Gupta, author of a Hindi poetry book- "Meri Aankhon Me Muhabbat Ke Manzar Hai”


1.) Hello Dinesh sir, what is your feeling after being an author/poet now? What’s your perspective about life now after achieving a rare flagship in your life?

I started writing long back but to become published Author now is amazing feeling even its difficult to describe in words. I written 1 poem on the day I got first copy of my book in hand:

Aaj Pehli Baar Mere Shabd Syahi Men Dhale Hain..................
           Jaise Kisi Pita Ke Bacche Pehli Baar Apne Pairo Par Chale Hain!

I am focusing now to convert my Passion into Profession and become Full Time Writer/Poet.


2.) When you saw your first book for sale on E-commerce websites and placed at a bookstore for the first time, what kind of thoughts dominated your mind?

I was eagerly waiting to know Readers Feedback as first Thought.

3.) Before we head towards discussing your book, we would like to know in spite of being an author, what do you exactly do? And do you wish to be in the job some day or come into full-time writing?

Well I am Software Engineer by Profession and started writing by Interest but now a days Poetry is passion for me.
When People asked me Poet with Engineer is Rare, How this became possible, I can just say: “Engineering is my Profession but Poetry is my Passion.”  . Shabd Meri Ragon Men Khoon Bankar Daudte Hain aur Kavita Meri Nason Men Behti hai

Yes I am trying to move in full-time writing.

4.) What is your book all about? And from where did this idea occur to you?

My Book “Meri Aankhon Me Muhabbt Ke Manzar Hai” is Hindi Poetry collection contains Poetry, Songs, and Shayri&Few Articles. Although name says its Pure romantic book but its contains Poems on variety of Topics for all age like:

Muhabbat, Desh-Prem, Dreams, Corruption, Imbalance in Society, Terrirosm

When I started Writing there was no such plan to get published but I got Amazing Response from Readers for My Poetry Published in Magazines, Online Portals & Facebook & I thought it’s good to start now my carrier as Poet with my own book.


5.) How much long did it take to write this poetry book from the moment you started developing the poems to start writing it till completing it finally with editing and all?

I did not plan for Book and as soon as I found I have good collection of Poetry I assembled them in Book. It took another 1 Year to find Publisher and get published after I got idea.

6.) Indian Publishing is too hard to deal with was it easy for you to get a Publisher or did u wait for a long time to get your work published?

It was tough to get attention of Publisher and I send my scripts to almost all reputed publisher. I got no Response from most of them and negative from few. Somehow Diamond accepted it.Even after It took 1 Year to get book printed. I was losing hope at that time and I written some lines.

                                       Jane Kab Se Jal Rahi Hai Seene Men Ek Aag
                                       Shabd Mere Syahi Men Dubne Ko Baitab…
                                       Ab To Baras Jaao Ae Bundon Jam Ke Jaraa …….
                                       Isse Pehle Ki Main Khud Me Jalkar Ho Jaun Raakh


7.) What are the Promotional strategies that you and your publisher have applied to promote/market your latest book?

Diamond being Traditional Publisher Distributed Book in His Distribution Netwrok.I also did some Promotion on Online Sites, Blogs, News Papers, Reviews and Facebook.

8.) What exactly is your target from your Books- 1. Getting most copies sold out, 2. Getting the love of readers or 3. You just wrote it because you wanted to write a book once in your life, hence you have no targets?

For Me Selling is less important then Love from Readers but as I said Poetry is not hobby or Interest for me and its Passion. I want to enter fully in Writing and for that I need to increase my Reach to Readers which is only possible through selling as this is business world. “Agar Keemat Tay Nahi Hogi to Aapki Bhavnayen bhi Logon Tak Nahin Pahunchegi.


9.) By when are you coming up with your next book? And if possible, do give us an idea about what it would be.

Very soon. Its Already in print. This Book Contains mixed of Article & Poetry. I would say it is collection of Article Poetry.

10.)In the end, tell us in 5-7 lines, what speech wills you give if you win a Major Award for the Best Indian Author for your books?"

What I would say is its Reward of tremendous effort I am put to touch millions of heart with my words. I am Poet of Love so I would like to give message to all of my young Readers and Writers “Read Love, Write Love, Do Fall in Love. Being in Love is amazing feeling, Just go and experience it.There is no harm in using Writing for Entertainment butUnderstand your Responsibility as a Writer for Society First. We have lots of issues and problem in our Country and we need Young, Energetic blood to overcome those. Be Always with your Nation whatever &wherever Needed. This Country have lots of Expectations from Youngsters.

Dikha Do DuniyaKoLahoo Men Hamare Bhi UbaalAata Hai
MachalJayen Ham Jab Jis Aur, Us Aur Tufan Ata Hai………… !

Thanks,
Dinesh Gupta

2 comments:

Bharat said...

Nice.. Good luck with your next..

Anonymous said...

Good to know something different about you. All the best.

About Me

My photo
Book Reviewer | Movie Reviewer | Bibliophile | Business Analyst